When Bitcoin entered the cryptocurrency markets, becoming a huge success, more companies jumped on board with creative ideas for crypto services and products. Crypto startups and enterprises continue exploring opportunities in the international markets. For example, Zero Hash, a crypto startup in Chicago, announced in January 2022 they raised $105 million in additional funding after receiving $35 million in funds during the 4th quarter of 2021.
Zero Hash used the funds for its new technology designed to assist financial institutions and prepare them to offer cryptocurrency trading. Enabling their customers to buy and sell cryptocurrency, earn crypto rewards, and receive digital assets is a valuable marketing strategy for finance companies. Since the 2018 first round of funds of $35 million in Series A, the company’s raised funds totaling $165 million. Proud investors in crypto startup Zero Hash include Bain Capital Ventures, Point72 Ventures, and NYCA.
What is Zero Hash?
Zero Hash is an embedded infrastructure platform for financial institutions to integrate digital assets on any platform. Using the platform’s turnkey is a solution that handles regulatory licensing finance companies need to offer their digital assets. Zero Hash can power banks, brokerages, and payment groups to start offering custody, virtual asset trading, crypto rewards, earn cryptos, and round-up programs.
Zero Hash Use of Funding
Serious D round of funding is for expanding the Zero Hash global team further in engineering, marketing, products, and compliance. By the end of 2022, Zero Hash plans to increase its supported assets by 100 percent. Enhancing Layer Two Protocols support is in the planning process and use for the funds.
Features of Zero Hash Crypto Products
Enterprises use crypto platforms, software, and different applications for powering their infrastructure. Cryptocurrency companies on https://www.okx.com/markets/prices , for example, use custody and other software to power their crypts. Integrating Zero Hash crypto products powered by API is a solution for finance companies needing a secured platform and infrastructure. Zero Hash products and features include the following:
- Allocation powered by API through all platforms.
- Auto Pay for setting up automatic cryptocurrency payment transactions.
- Award launches cryptocurrency promotional campaigns.
- Balance, a product for account balances in real-time.
- Earn to access DeFi and stakes protocols.
- Lend, an automated collateral management product.
- Liquidity, a customizable streaming liquidity product.
- NFT (Non-fungible Token) with custody and token assets transfers.
- On-Board for institutional and retail KYC.
- Pay for processing crypto payments.
- P2P (Peer-to-Peer) handles transactions between friends and individuals.
- Positions configures viewing of transaction positions.
- Receive is a product for customer crypto addresses.
- Reporting generates customer and tax reports
- Reward rewards customers as they spend.
- Round-ups is a product that allows customers to invest their spare change.
- Send allows 24-hour, everyday movements of on-chain.
- Shared Accounts with options of Joint or UTMA accounts.
- Trade for buying and selling in regulated exchanges.
Zero Hash raising over $160 million in total funding is positioning the company to offer services internationally. It enables the company to license framework internationally for an all-inclusive infrastructure for global finance companies. Cryptocurrency is here to stay attracting investors seeking opportunities to invest in promising crypto startups.