If you’re one of those who is contemplating what’s the reason Instagram has become a bit more difficult to conquer but don’t fret that you’re certainly not alone. The problem with Instagram is that it’s constantly changing and updating its algorithm which means that if you’re not keeping up the chances are you’re likely to fall off the list of priorities, and Instagram won’t be able to help promote your content to other users.
Of course, this could be a source of discontent when you think you’ve done everything you can to increase the number of followers on Instagram However, the positive side is that there’s an option to overcome this.
One of the best ways to beat your fears of Instagram algorithm is outsourcing your engagement strategy to a firm that can assist you. Let’s look at one and decide whether they’re worth your time and money or not.
Likigram describes how they can assist their clients gain genuine Instagram users, fans and views. While it’s all well but we are spotting that they’re selling their customers fake engagement. The fake engagement will cause you to be in trouble.
What is Likigram?
A Review of Likigram
- Secure SiteLikigram can protect an extremely fundamental types of security for their site, which is to secure it using HTTPS. It’s possible to believe that this is an important thing however it doesn’t as it’s all about that they get better rankings on Google and it makes it more easy for potential customers to locate them. This also means that you are able to securely communicate your personal data through their sitesince all page on their website will be secured. But, this isn’t related to their credibility, so let’s move through looking at their capabilities.
- visible pricing: Likigram does feature prices on their site, however we believe that they’re all across the board priced too low, and are featured on their homepage. The inclusion of prices on your homepage is a sign of inefficiency and we’re concerned that they are offering their engagements away at prices that are way too low. The most common reason is that they’ve not put any time or effort to improve improving the performance of their offerings and are looking to sell them off of the out the.
- FAQ page: Likigram has an official blog you can visit, and we’re guessing that you’ll find more about the marketing through social media business in general and also how to increase the reach of you Instagram account. But, they don’t have an specific FAQ section which could be a concern. If you’re a new customer, then you’ll need to learn everything you can about the business you’re planning to work with as you can, and should you not be able to discover this information and you’re thinking about what kind of pitfalls there might be that you be faced with in the near future.
- real reviews:Likigram is also unable to publish any genuine reviews on their site. In addition, they spend all day on their homepage advertising their services and promising things they aren’t able to do and have completely forgotten that in order to be able to look legitimate it is necessary to locate people who can write glowing reviews about their products. There are many frauds on the internet that hire people to write glowing reviews but in this case they’ve never gone to this point. There are no reviews, which is classified as a warning sign.
- Payments are Secure:Likigram isn’t afraid to provide you with a list of payment methods you can purchase their services with, however we’re not sure they’ve made enough progress to secure their payment gateway. The payment gateway they use is the platform handles their clients pay through, and it covers a few websites. If you run a continuous service on the internet, then you’ll require this level of security to guarantee your clients that they will be able to make payments without fearing that their personal information being stolen.