Pipe racks are specialised structures used in petrochemical, chemical, and power plants to hold pipes, power cables, instrument cable trays, and other similar items.
There is no clear guidance on how the design requirements of various building codes apply to pipe racks. This course highlights industry design code requirements, criteria, loads, and other considerations for pipe racks.
Using the structural engineering programme STAAD.Pro, your instructor walks you through the steps of creating pipe racks. Modelling pipe racks and applying loads might be complex and confusing, but in this course, you’ll learn all about them.
How much knowledge will you acquire?
This STAAD.Pro training will teach you how to use the STAAD.Pro structural engineering software to create pipe racks. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of pipe rack design in STAAD.Pro before advancing to more complex concepts. This is what you can expect to know if you sign up for the class:
- In the Basics of Pipe Racks, special attention is paid to dimensions, including shape, width, potential expansion room, and clearance.
- An overview of load types and STAAD. The Connect Edition Pro. STAAD is where you want to focus on design and load application. An advantage for both closed and open pipe rack structures.
- It is a complete guide for designing and analysing pipe racks, including detailed explanations for open and closed structures.
- A brief overview of STAAD. The UI is well-designed, and its functionalities are clearly explained.
- Closed Pipe Racks score in terms of preparing geometry, applying loads, and computing results.
- Open pipe racks have advantages in geometry, load application, and calculation.
- They were employing STAAD, standardised foundations. STAAD was used to create the foundational structure.
- Report-writing and presentation process that is both formal and systematic.
- You’ll be able to use STAAD in real-world applications. It’s the Business Connect Edition.
- STAAD’s streamlined GUI. This course also includes instruction on the programme Pro.
- You’ll learn to analyse and create pipe rack architectures quickly and effectively.
Detailed Programme Features
- Students in the top five per cent will be awarded a merit certificate, and all students will be awarded a certificate of completion.
- This programme requires a total of three months of your time.
- Any time, day or night, you have a question regarding the material presented in this course, an expert is ready to assist you.
- The courses in the programme can be purchased using a variety of payment methods.
This course is designed to give students a firm grounding in Revit civil engineering. Students interested in advancing their careers in structural engineering will benefit from this class. You’ll be able to use the knowledge you gain in this course to get hired at prestigious companies and advance in your current positions. The theoretical knowledge and analytical skills you gain in this course will serve you well if you decide to continue your study and get a higher degree, such as a master’s or doctorate.