According to Statista, it has been found that 40% of the worldwide internet users purchase goods and products from online eCommerce stores or eCommerce businesses. This clearly shows the rise of online shopping in the entire world.
Therefore, it has become vital for ecommerce solution providers to invest in branding activities to generate higher brand recall and eventually handsome revenues. By building a brand, an ecommerce business is able to differentiate itself from competitors and gain substantial mindshare among consumers.
Let us have a look at some of the effective branding strategies to mark the digital presence of your brand.
Top 3 Ecommerce Branding Strategies
- Creating a Brand Name & Logo
Any customer would recognize a brand through its name and logo. We can say that a brand name and logo is the identity of any business. With the help of a powerful brand logo, you can leave a lifetime impact on all your customers of the world.
Some of the things that one must consider while creating a brand logo are:
- Make it a unique one
- Use an attractive and appropriate palette of colors
- Check the size of the logo as well as the fonts
- Text in the logo should be easily readable
- Objective of the brand should be easily recognizable from the logo
- Creating a Brand Slogan
A brand slogan is a combination of some memorable as well as inspirational words that form a phrase to connect with the brand. The slogan could be created in any context as per the brand for the purpose of advertising. The main objective of a brand slogan is to sell the company products to as many customers as possible and convey the information and message of the product or the brand. An ecommerce website development company has to be notified of the brand slogan that you wish to insert before development.
Some of the things to consider while building a brand slogan are:
- Brand slogan has to be concise, funny, and easy to remember for the customers
- ● The audience must find it appealing.
- You need to remain honest with the brand while building a slogan.
- Brand’s Target Audience has to be Identified
The toughest task for any brand is to identify the target audience of their business. The growth of any business would depend a lot on its target audience. This is the reason why it is pretty much important for every brand to identify their target audience and engage with them in the right manner.
By targeting the right audience, your business would be able to understand the requirements of the audience. This will enhance the sales of any eCommerce business. Every eCommerce solution provider focuses on providing the best insights of the target audience to the business for enhancing their growth in the online world.
Some of the questions that every brand needs to ask itself for identifying the target audience are:
- Where is your target audience located?
- What is their work?
- How much is their earning potential?
- What are some ways to interact with your target audience?
- What are the key phrases and keywords that your target audience might search for?
- Which is the perfect platform for advertising and reaching the target audience?
The way to tell your customers about your business is called building a brand strategy. In the initial phase, it would require a bit more investment, but once you are done with it, your brand name and value could earn you the best profits. These effective eCommerce branding strategies would help you to enhance the growth of your business.