It is very much important for the kids to ensure that they move with proper planning, especially in the cases of subjects like mathematics, be it of any class. For most students, examinations are considered to be a nightmare. Normally the students do not move with proper planning, which is the main reason that at the end of the day, they are disturbed because they lack a strong basic foundation. Hence, having proper access to the right kind of notes and solutions like NCERT solutions class 7maths is very much important for the students so that they can build a strong foundation which is very much necessary in terms of determining the strength of the building.
At the time of appearing in the examination and preparing for the exams, the students need to follow different kinds of tips and tricks in the whole process so that they end up scoring well and or able to have a good command over the subject without any kind of problem.
Following are some of the basic chapter-wise tips to be followed by the kids:
1. In the chapter on integers, the students need to be very much clear about the multiplication of integers, additive identities, properties of division, and several other kinds of things because it is very much important for them to have a complete idea about the whole concept of integers along with several other kinds of operations of them.
2. In the chapter on fractions and decimals, the students need to be very much clear about the concept of different kinds of operations on the fractions as well as decimals because even a minor mistake of decimal or fraction can lead to wrong answers, which will lead to loss of marks. On the other hand, practising thoroughly is considered to be the best possible way of ensuring that they can have a good command on the step up.
3. Being clear about rational numbers is another very important thing because this class is the foundation class for the upcoming classes. Finding rational numbers between given rational numbers, comparing and ordering the rational numbers, multiplication, and division of rational numbers is a very important thing to be taken into consideration by the kids over here.
4. The kids need to be clear about different kinds of exponential forms of numbers, multiplication, the law of division, the law of taking the power of power law of multiplying, the law of dividing, and several other kinds of things.
5. The simple equation is another very important chapter in the 7th class mathematics, and most of the students find this particular chapter easy. Being easy does not mean that students can be very much overconfident about this chapter, and also, it is very much important for the kids to practise it well so that there is no mistake in the examination, and they can score well in the end.
6. Comparing quantities is another very important chapter to be taken into consideration, and it is very much important for the students to move with proper patience and planning in this particular chapter along with different kinds of things like the application of ratios, word problems, percentage increase, and concept of simple interest in several other kinds of things.
7. Having good command over the chapter of triangles is also very much important because different kinds of formulas and terms will be present in this particular area. Being clear about the properties of triangles is very much important so that kids can solve the questions without any kind of problem.
Apart from all the above-mentioned tips the students also need to follow different kinds of chapter-specific tips for lines and angles, congruence of triangles, symmetry, visualising solid shapes, and various other kinds of things so that they can have a good command over the subject and further moving with proper planning with the help of experts from the house of cuemath.com is a good idea so that people have proper access to the right kind of NCERT solutions for class 8 maths as well.
Author Bio: Written by Meghan Hale, a content writer, and editing machine. She is working with Pearl Lemon Accountants. You’ll find me yelling at my dog to stop barking, whether it be at the neighbors or on a long afternoon walk